Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Sessions-The Aldaz, Urtuzuasetgui and Floyd Families

I absolutely love this family. It's the kind where you show up for a photo session, and leave with invitation to Thanksgiving dinner. I've known Andrea and her family for years, since Isaiah was a baby. She was one of the first people to encourage me to pursue photography and has always cheered me along my path. Now that I'm a full-time photographer, and too busy sometimes to even see my own husband, I really look forward to this family session. Here are only a few of my favorites. You can see more on my Facebook Account and their slideshow here. Love you guys!

Isaiah is FAST!


I love this one of Armando and Andrea!


Jeremy and Debra, you might remember their wedding at the Grand Canyon!


Julie and Andrew: they were married at the Phoenix Golf Resort last year!


Sister Carla and boyfriend Bill!


Beautiful sister Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, yes I am stalking your blog still anxiously waiting for the day our pictures are here, but I wanted to say that I LOVE like Iasiah! He goes to the Coop @ Marshall & he's such a cool little dude.

    -Molly Till

    ReplyDelete