Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wisconsin Wedding-Erica and Matt

Erica and Matt live in Flagstaff where Matt is an attorney and Erica is starting her own business as a voice coach and event singer here in Flagstaff (She does weddings now!! ) I was so honored to go to Wisconsin to photograph their wedding. I had never been up to that part of the country and I fell in love with it! The rolling green hills, the running water, and, of course-the cows! Erica grew up on a Dairy Farm and I couldn't resist all the cow photos. Her dad was sweet enough to show me all around the farm and he even introduced me to the babies when they were born. I could go on and on about how much fun I had, but I'll just show you a few of my favorites. You can see their slideshow here or go to Facebook to see more photos.

This photo was taken on the Kragness Dairy Farm. Pretty!

Erica's Uncle drove them to the reception at the Lake Wissota Golf Course. Nice wheels!

They were married in the same church were Erica's parents were married. I loved the flowers hanging on the pews. This was the idea of Kim Duncan Design who was also there for the event.

This photo was taken on the family farm property too!

I love dancing photos! What a great reception!

This is one of my favorite photos from the day; Erica and Matt walking away from our last photo!

Right before sunset on Lake Wissota-Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment