Monday, October 26, 2009

Little America Wedding-Heather and Bill

What a sweet couple! Heather and Bill are so in love and I was so blessed to be able to spend the day with them. Heather and Bill were married at Little America, which is a gorgeous place for a ceremony and reception in Flagstaff. I even love the rooms, which feature beautiful furniture and gorgeous light. It was really hard for me to pick a few of my favorites from this wedding, but here they are. You can see more on my Facebook Account, and you can see their slideshow here.

I loved Heather's dress. It was so perfect for her!

Heather had a lot of beautiful butterfly tattoos.

Nothing is more fun than a group photo on the playground!


Gorgeous flowers by Splendid Things!

Finally, the happy couple! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment