Thursday, October 1, 2009

Engagement Session-Ashley and Ryan

Ashley and Ryan are getting married next year and wanted to do an engagement session in Flagstaff. Ashley really wanted to find some sunflowers since that's the type of flowers she wants for her wedding. This year in Flagstaff, it's been really dry, but we did manage to find one last field of beautiful flowers. You can tell just how much they adore each other in these photos and it was fun spending the morning with them. I didn't post the ones they ordered for their sign in photo, it's a surprise, but here are a few of my favorites! You can see more on my Facebook Account too! Congrats!

I've always wanted to get this shot, but people are always in the Square in the afternoon. The early morning was just perfect for lighting too!





I didn't notice this at first, but my sister in law pointed out that the shirt on his jeans makes a heart shape!








No comments:

Post a Comment