Thursday, November 6, 2008

The McMillan Family

When Tracy called for me to photograph her family, I was really excited. Her little boy, Angus, is a big slice of Sweetie-Pie and so cute! I've known Tracy for about a year through my volunteer work with the Coconino County Safe Kids Coalition. It's a chapter of a worldwide organization dedicated to keeping kids safe. My work is focused on bicycle safety with kids, teaching them about helmets and how to ride safely on the road. Tracy is also a member of Stroller Strides, which is an awesome organization dedicated to keeping moms active and connected. I thought about joining and dressing up my dog as a baby in a stroller, but then decided that might be silly. :) I didn't know her husband, and when I met him he told me that he coached athletes for a living. The funny thing is that when I was developing the photos, my husband said to me.."You did Greg McMillan's family photos??!" His excitement made me curious. It turns out that Greg is a premier running coach for premier athletes. All I know is that they were wonderful to work with and a very loving, sweet family. Angus was ridiculously cute. So cute, that editing this session down was almost impossible! You can check out their slideshow here. Here are a few of my favorites from our day in the woods:










Angus was a HUGE fan of the leaves. He loved eating them too:)




And finally the happy family! Thanks for letting me be part of your FIRST family session! Congrats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment