Friday, November 28, 2008

The Lambson Family

Meet the Lambson Family: Hans, Casi, Ryker and Dax. They were so much fun to work with! I think Ryker, the oldest boy, had about 100 different expressions and gave me a sampling of just about all of them! This session is going to be really hard to edit; everytime I pull up a new photo one of the boys is doing something cute! Ryker was super excited that he was going to get ice cream after the shoot and would do anything for ice cream! I just fell in love with these sweet little boys. Check out their slideshow here. Thanks for the great afternoon guys!

This door is on the north facing side of the train station downtown. I love the green doors!

One of Ryker's many cute faces:)


Ryker is a great big brother to Dax!

Little Dax! This baby just kept smiling all morning! Love the drool waterfall:)

Seriously, is Ryker a cutie or what? Watch out women 20 years from now!

Here Ryker was telling me about how he was going to eat 11 scoops of ice cream! Wow!

Mom, Casi, and Dad, Hans:

I love it when families just start being families...even if it means your little brother starts pulling out your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment