Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meggan & Eric

My computer is finally up and running and I'm feverishly trying to get caught up with all the blogging and image processing from all my sessions scheduled in the last two weeks. Here's a sneak peak of Meggan and Eric's engagement shoot! Meggan and Eric met at the Monte Vista lounge, so we thought what better of a place to meet for their photographs! Check out the slide show here. Here are some of my favorite's from the day!










Meggan had on some super cool shoes; I loved them! Of course, I'd have to buy 4 sizes bigger than her's and then they probably wouldn't be so cute, but oh well :)






I love this look of complete adoration on Meggan's face. They were so much fun to work with!




We headed up Snowbowl Road to find some aspen trees. I just love how the aspen bark really pops in photographs.




And finally, the happy couple! Thanks for making the day so great and for being so patient with my computer problems! You guys are the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment