Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Leslie and Cy's Engagement Session

Leslie and Cy are getting married next August and after this engagement session, I can't wait to be a part of the big day! We did this shoot at Pine Canyon golf course, where every turn offers another amazing view. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day!

I love this wall's texture and colors at the club house at Pine Canyon!




Cy proposed to Leslie on the 13th hole. What better place to do engagement photos? Here's one of Leslie pretending to swoon!

Love this angle!

Many of you already know that I'm a SUCKER for puppies. Check out the new addition to their family! She was adopted at the "Howl-o-ween" event at Second Chance Center here in Flagstaff.
Leslie has amazing amber colored eyes!




Thanks guys! I'm really looking forward to the wedding in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment