Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tapatio Cliffs Wedding-Erin and Chris

I met Erin when she was her sister's (Meggan) Maid of Honor last summer in Sedona. This is one of those families that always made me feel like part of the family. So, when Erin first called me to photograph her wedding and I was already booked, I was crushed! But, as you all know, things always have a way of working out. My couple originally scheduled for that day decided to reschedule their wedding, and so I contacted Erin immediately. I'm so glad I got to be there for her, and of course, spend more time with this wonderful family! I had so many favorites from the day, and here are only a few! See their sweet slideshow here and see some more images on my Facebook account.


I love the below photo of John with his daughters! His daughters simply adore him and I know it's mutual!


Erin was a stunning bride! I loved everything... her hair, her flowers by Ever After Florals, the necklace that's been handed down in her family and her dress was gorgeous!




This one of Chris and his mom is just so sweet! I love the one of the groomsmen too! Both were taken by my super talented assistant, Kristie Ottinger!


The couple were married at St. Francis Xavier Church. I don't get many opportunities to photograph in a church, so it was such a treat to shoot in such a beautiful cathedral!


Tapatio Cliffs has gorgeous architecture and Erin and Chris looked stunning!


I love, love, love this doorway!


Erin and Chis were so sweet to photograph, and they looked so great together.


This photo was taken right when the sun dipped behind the hills in Phoenix. It was just perfect and captured their romantic mood.


I love this one of their first dance, the remote flash worked out perfectly!


I've seen sparklers at weddings before, but not during the first dance. I loved the mood they created as the guests gathered around the dance floor to watch the first dance. Congrats to you both, Erin and Chris! I know your life is going to be filled with so much love and happiness! Thank you for choosing me as your photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment