Friday, June 5, 2009

Los Abrigados Wedding

I met Meggan and Eric last fall when I did their engagment session. Just from working with them for that little time, I could tell how much they just adored each other. I knew this wedding was going to be beautiful, sweet and sentimental. Thanks to Donna Shoemaker for being a phenomenal second shooter and to my intern, Madalyn, for carrying all my equipment around! Here are a few of my favorites from the day! Check out more images on my Facebook Photography Account.

Eric proposed to Meggan at Oak Creek Crossing. We set up this cairn with the rings to signify that special day.

I absolutely loved Meggan's dress. It was elegant and very gorgeous!


Meggan looked absolutely stunning!


Hanging out with Meggan and the bridesmaids was a lot of fun! I loved the color she choose for the dresses. Everyone looked great!



We had to park illegally and hike through the weeds and bushes to get to this place where Eric had proposed to Meggan. This was the first time they saw each other and it was WINDY! I loved how the veil was blowing in the wind.


Cupcakes are so perfect for weddings I think. There were made by Sedona Cake Couture.



First kiss! Congrats to Meggan and Eric!

1 comment: