Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flagstaff Family Photography-The Micklos Family

I had the honor of photographing Dana, my partner in Celebrations Studio, her husband, Jim, and his two, beautiful daughters Kalynn and Jamie. Jim, is the very reason our studio looks so amazing! He put hundreds of hours into our new space; I hope he knows how much we appreciate him! We had a great time exploring the southside of downtown Flagstaff!

Dana and Jim... these two are a great couple. Jim keeps everyone laughing, so much, that sometimes it was hard for me to focus since I was laughing so hard!


Here's my favorite of Dana! She owns Glamorous Occasions, and I credit her for the vision and development of Celebrations Studio! Without her, I would have never taken the leap. Thanks Dana!

Little sister, Kalynn. What a beautiful young lady!


Big sister, Jamie. She was reluctant to do the photo session, but I think we got some great images of her!

Sisters!

Love this modern family portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment