Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Wright House Wedding-Tabby and Jon

Tabby and Jon got married at The Wright House, a beautiful venue tucked away in Mesa, AZ. I always love photographing somewhere different, it's always inspiring and gets my creativity going. Tabby had spent months planning the perfect wedding, and she executed it flawlessly. Everything looked just perfect! Special thanks to my assistant, Cindy Price, who was so wonderful to work with and delivered some outstanding images! Here are only just a few of my favorites. You can see more on my Facebook Account and their slideshow here.


Jon is a professional cyclist and rides for Kenda Tires Pro Cycling Team. I loved the cake with the bicycles adorned on the top.

Tabby was a stunning bride!



Cindy took this photo of the guys. Love it!

This was taken during the wedding when they were doing the sand ceremony.



Tabby did such a wonderful job on the tabletop decorations. I loved the old bottles and all the colorful flowers. Dreamy!

Jon and his best man, Steve Slabodnick. Steve gave a speech that have everyone laughing!

This couple was so sweet to each other and I loved how happy they were. I was lucky to be there for them!

I love this one of them up against the limo.

The best time for a dramatic shot is just after sunset. With some creative settings in the camera and some off camera flash, even a light sky can be dark and dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment