Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family Sessions-The Lyndon Family

I've known Stacey for almost five years now, from my days when I worked at the Summit Center. As an example of how small Flagstaff is connected, her husband, Mike, is an archaeologist with my great friend, Neil. I got to spend time with the whole Lyndon Clan on Christmas Eve durng this photo session, and it was definitely a great time! Since I only have four-legged "children", it was a lot of fun spending time with Morgan and Riley as they were waiting on Santa! Here's only a few of my favorites. You can see more on my Facebook Account and see their slideshow here. Thanks for the opportunity guys!

Meet big sister Morgan! What a beauty she is! These little girls had gorgeous brown eyes!

This is Riley, she is such a sweetie and a beautiful little girl!

OK, I'll admit it. This photo made me cry when I opened it. It reminded me how much I miss my grandfather and how I wished I had a photo like this of he and I. I'm glad I got this for Morgan for her to enjoy 30 years from now.

The whole Lyndon Clan!

Stacey, Mike and the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment