Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sedona Wedding-Poco Diablo Resort-Lisa & Mike

Lisa and Mike were married a beautiful day at the Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona. What a beautiful venue! It had a beautiful small lake, a gorgeous willow tree and one of the prettiest outdoor patios I've ever seen. Lisa and Mike were such a joy to work with! You can see more of their photos on my Facebook Account and see their slideshow here. A new job is taking them back East, and I'm so blessed to have gotten to know them on their wedding day. Congrats to you both and the best of luck to you in your new home!

I loved Lisa's rings!

Lisa was stunning even while she was getting ready!

I love this natural laugh! She was having a great time on her wedding day which is so important!

Mike and the guys!

Beautiful flowers by Bliss Floral! I LOVED the colors!

The ceremony site was gorgeous, loved the willow tree!

A sweet moment between the newly married!


Relaxing just a little before the grand entrace at the reception.

This is the view from the reception hall....unbelievable!

Mike and Lisa's first dance, the DJ, CE Entertainment, mixed in their vows. Everyone was in tears, including me! It was pretty powerful! I included this song in their slideshow, GUARANTEED to make you cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment