Thursday, January 7, 2010

Family Session-The Sims Family

Elisabeth Sims won a family session at a Stroller Strides benefit where it was being auctioned off. Stroller Strides is a great organization here to keep new moms healthy and active with their little ones. Check out their website for more information! Elisabeth is a photographer too, and also a life coach at Compass Coaching. I admire her ability to be such a great mom while balancing her professional life! Here are only a few of my favorite images. You can see more on my Facebook Account and their slideshow here. It was great meeting all of you!

Rachael was an absolute doll!

And she had such an infectious grin! How could you not smile when you see this?

Love this shot of Elisabeth with the girls, so sweet!

Michaela was a girl after my own heart! She preferred a real camera to any toy! Now...HOW can I work this into an ad? :)

I loved Michaela's eyes...so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment