Monday, February 2, 2009

Red Rock Crossing-Audrey and Brandon

You might remember Audrey and Brandon back in December when I did their engagement session. They got married on a cruise last month and wanted some great photos after their wedding in Sedona. It really doesn't get better than Red Rock Crossing. Although water was too high to walk across the creek, we had a great time photographing around the river and even at an old shack. Special thanks to Kim for helping me with my off camera flash; you were a life saver Kim! I just downloaded the images yesterday but here are a few of my favorites so far:



I love the look of the river behind them in these two photos:




There were a couple of old buildings that we took advantage of too:


I love this one of Brandon looking down on his bride:




I love veils in photos, they really pop in contast to an outdoor location.




Congratulations Audrey and Brandon!

No comments:

Post a Comment