Friday, February 27, 2009

Lake Havasu-Sara and Chad

Sometimes it's really, really hard for me to do a blog post. Not because I don't have anything to say, but because I have too much I want to post. This is definitely one of those weddings. Sara and Chad were married in Lake Havasu last weekend and I enjoyed every minute of it. Not only the wedding, which was amazing, but also just the weather. 70F rocks! Here are some of my favorites from the day:

I spent a few hours with the ladies getting ready. They were a lot of fun to hang out with and even tolerated me dragging them down to a condemned building! Thanks ladies!






Chad and the guys and their new Boy Band!


The butterfly pin on Sara's bouquet was her grandmothers.


What a beautiful bride! I absolutely loved Sara's dress; it was perfect for her.






Seriously, how could we have possibly resisted this?


The bride and groom stood on a piece of slate from Sara's Uncle's quarry in Vermont. I love details like this.


I love the look that Dads give their daughter right before they walk down the aisle. It makes me tear up every time.






Sara and Chad had engagement photos under this tree:


I have my friends at TriCoast Photography for teaching me this lighting trick.




Sara and Chad were awesome to work with. They even got on the swingset for me! Congrats Sara and Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment