Sunday, October 5, 2008

Flagstaff Wedding-Cameron & Andrew

I met with Cameron and Andrew back in May, and when I did I absolutely fell in love with them. They were both so genuine and happy and they both just wanted to day to be perfect. It was an absolute thrill to spend the day with them and to capture all these great images for them! A HUGE thanks to my second shooter, Jake Bacon, too! He did an AMAZING job and I can't thank him enough! Did I say he was amazing? Seriously, he was. You're the best Jake!!

Here's the slideshow! After you click on the play button it will take a couple of moments to load, so don't be alarmed if it doesn't start right away.


Andrew built this for the wedding. I was thoroughly impressed!


Cameron had an amazing hair stylist, Lauren Martin, who works out of Head First in Flagstaff. I loved her hair, it fit Cameron perfectly. Her makeup was done by Michelle, who works out of the same salon. Cameron was a stunning bride!






The couple's dogs were the ring bearers. They were go good during the wedding! My dogs would have ran after a squirrel! I love this photo that Jake took!


The wedding party was so much fun to work with! They were game for just about anything!


Cameron had all of her bridesmaids choose their own dresses, as long as they were a shade of green. I thought that was a great idea!


Andrew had a bunch of friends come out from Florida where he went to college at the University of Florida. I told the guys that I went to UGA and I was met with a enthusiastic "We love you anyway!!". I love you too guys!!


The rings were made by Wil McNabb in Flagstaff.


I really like this shot with a fisheye lens. In moderation, it can make some great images for the day!


And finally the happy couple! Congrats guys!






2 comments:

  1. where was this at? beautiful location!!! you are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second that, where was this taken?

    ReplyDelete