Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sedona Day After Session with Kat & Zach

Kat and Zach decided to be adventeous and do a Day After/Trash the Dress session. I really do wish the term "Trash the Dress" was never made popular, because we really don't trash the dress, well, I've never done that, I have seen it before! But, let's start out by talking a little bit about Kat's dress.


Kat searched all over for the dress of her dreams, and found one, but it was just out of the reach of her budget. Being a very savvy lady, Kat found a gown that had similar qualities of the one she loved, and hired Anne's Alterations to make some modifications to make it the dress of her dreams! Anne will be doing a post on her blog soon about how she transformed an average gown into this beauty! The final look was just gorgeous! If you're in a similar situation, give Anne a call, I'm sure she could help you!


I just LOVE Red Rock Crossing, it's really breathtaking at sunset.


I love this one of beautiful Kat, she was spunky and so great to photograph, not to mention so beautiful!




When it came time to get in the creek, this couple never once complained. It turns out, the custom bottom on the dress also acted as a water reservoir, making the dress very, very, heavy for Kat. Thanks for hanging in there!


I think the final photos are gorgeous, and the dress made it out just fine! (I know that Anne was not so excited to think of her customized gown going in the creek!)


Even Kat's shoes came out with minimal mud! Thanks for a great afternoon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment