Saturday, March 12, 2011

Allow me to introduce my new assistant...

Allow me to introduce Kristen Gruber, (soon to be Mrs. J. Justin Carnes!) as the newest addition to my photography business. Originally from California, Kristen went to NAU and obtained a degree in Photography in 2009. She moved to Santa Barbara soon after, but, she eventually found her way back to Arizona in October 2010 and has been with me ever since.



Kristen does everything from marketing, designing albums, print fulfillment, editing, and acts as a great sounding board for all my crazy ideas. She's also pretty good at acting super silly to get all the kids attention:) She's also an exceptional photographer and will be with me for all my weddings and other portrait sessions as my assistant photographer. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to have found her, but I'm so happy to have her by my side. We've got some great, exciting things planned for 2011 so I'll hope you'll follow our journey! Thanks for everything Kristen; you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment