Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Red Rock Crossing Wedding, Sedona - Kat & Zach

Kat and Zach were married on the red rocks of Sedona at Red Rock Crossing, just as sun was setting. It was truly a beautiful wedding! You might remember this couple from when I did their engagement session about a year ago in three feet of snow!. (How does time go by so quickly?) Here are a few of my favorites from the day. We were able to do more photographs the day after the wedding; I'll be posting those later this week!

Zach had this custom ring made for her by Will McNabb, isn't it gorgeous?


Kat has such gorgeous hair, I've always been so envious of it! Right after the wedding, she had it all cut off!


Kat ordered this adorable hanger on Etsy.com, it was super cute!


What a beautiful bride!


Kat and her bridesmaids!


I love this look on Kat's face during the vows...so adorable!


I can't even imagine a prettier backdrop for a wedding. It makes me just want to sigh...


Another great ceremony moment. Zach is the sweetest!


The trails beside Oak Creek are so pretty, I love the filtered light.


Such a sweet moment between the couple :)


I love using backlight whenever I possible can, I love the way it adds rim light to their hair!


Kat did all the details for the reception at the Heartline Cafe. As the manager at Armadillo Wax Works, she was able to make all the candles on the table and all the candles for the favors. They smelled divine!



One of my favorites!

This is just the first part of the post, check back this week to see this couples' Trash the Dress session!

1 comment:

  1. We don't know how to thank you enough for BOTH our sessions! We had so much fun working with you. You're so gifted and talented :)

    ReplyDelete