Friday, January 2, 2009

One Pampered Puppy

Since I've put this photo on my splash page as a link to my blog, I've gotten a lot of comments about it. "Who is that cute dog??" So, why not...I entered the photo in a photo contest at Pampered Puppy and am happy to report that she won 9th place (out of over 200+ entries!). I suppose this makes it better that she's chewed up almost ALL of my shoes! Interesting enough, she's never touched the shoes that take her hiking everyday! Hmmm...maybe she's smarter than I think! I originally bought this tutu for a little girl's photo shoot, but it didn't fit her. But, it ended up fitting Molly perfectly! Poor puppy...:)

1 comment:

  1. Finally, the story behind the photo. We have been so curious about this one. We just love it!!! So cute!!!

    Tina and Kevin
    Sierra Blanco Photography

    ReplyDelete