Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A little glamour in Flagstaff

Where Teva, cruiser bikes and Patagonia rule, people of Flagstaff hardly ever get dressed up. Well, I think everyone needs a little glamor in their life, right? At the same time, I needed, desperately, to learn how to use my new, nifty pocket wizards and a video light. My friends, Kim (Wedding Planner and Interior Designer) and Angie (Massage Therapist and mom to Nathan Jr), were kind enough to help me out. It was also fun just to goof around with the girls too! Thank you, thank you, thank you guys! I was hoping to give them both some images that were, as Kim would say, "just fabulous". This post also announces my new BIG images on the blog and a new look overall! Kim and Angie, you guys are the best and I hope you like them!

I love the warm light of a video light! We had all the lights in the room turned off and just this warm light flowing over Angie.





Pocket Wizards are awesome! However, I was VERY close to giving all three of them to our dog as a chew toy until last night! Turns out all I needed was a little patience and some friends with me cheering me on. I love this photo of Kim; she looks so urban!


We were joking after the session that this looked like an ad for a spa!


Kim keeps telling me that she's going to refuse to wear a veil when she gets married. She looks beautiful so she better just plan on it!




The green background was perfect for Angie's complexion. She has a beautiful profile!


Kim's a pro at modeling! She stared into the light for me for a long time! I hope she can see today:)


I love it when Kim flashes a natural smile!


Thanks again to Kim and Angie! You guys are the best for helping me out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment