Sunday, August 17, 2008

Flagstaff Wedding

I got to help out Jamelle with a wedding this past weekend in Flagstaff. It's always awesome to work with other photographers! Hellen and Keith were married downtown at the Federated Methodist Church. It's a beautiful old church established in 1906. Hellen and Keith opted to see one another before the ceremony so we arranged for a private meeting for them. It still captures the amazing looks on each of the faces of the couple.

I love this one of Keith as Hellen and her bridesmaid are sneaking out of the side door of the church.



Here's Hellen when Keith was told to turn around and look at her:



After the ceremony the minister blessed the rings. Here's a bird's eye view of the blessing. I thought this was really special.



Here are some photos of the couple after the ceremony. We walked over to the Flagstaff Library lawn. It turned out really pretty!







I really like the intentional lens flare photos.



I LOVED Keith's MINI! I would really like to have one oneday!



There wasn't a shortage of cute kids there either! I love these two little girls and they really liked being in front of the camera!




Finally, here's one of the happy couple outside the church. Congrats guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment