Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fine Art Canvas {Alicia and Kyle}

I absolutely love it when clients send me photos on how they display their wedding photos in their home and office.  Alicia just sent me these photos of her new canvases and I just had to share them!  You might remember Alicia and Kyle, they got married last October and are the couple behind The Charity Wedding concept.  Kyle is now a chiropractor and owns a clinic, Camp Verde Family and Chiropractic Wellness Center.  Alicia works alongside her husband, and also heads up the very popular wedding and philanthropy website, The Charity Wedding.  In addition, this couple is out and about volunteering all over the state for various charities, and they also foster dogs for Golden Bone Rescue and the Beagle Arizona Rescue Club.  I'm still figuring out when this girl sleeps :)  This is her home office desk and I love how she put a collage above where she works.


 I love the ones that she choose to get printed, they all work together very well!


This one hangs above their fireplace.  I can't think of anything more romantic about this one going there :)





Thanks for sharing Alicia!  Hope you and Kyle have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment: