Monday, April 4, 2011

Sedona Weddings - Simply Perfect Parties

Simply Perfect Parties is a new Wedding and Event planning studio located in the heart of Sedona and I am so honored to be a part of it! We had our grand opening on March 30th, and here are a few of the photos from the event. It was simply gorgeously designed and the food from Rosalie's of Sedona was divine! I also loved the tent from Verve Events and Tents! What a great night!


I would have never thought that black and white and yellow could look so elegant! I adored these chair covers!


The chargers from Verve Events and Tents were so beautiful!


The bonbons, covered in edible glitter were fantastic. They are from Bedazzle My Bonbons. I was skeptical that they would taste delicious since there were so beautiful, but they were! The other food, from Rosalie's of Sedona, was scrumptious!



No comments:

Post a Comment