Monday, June 21, 2010

Newborn Session - Karcy Bloom

Welcome baby Karcy Bloom! This little baby is the daughter of Marcy and Kevin (you might remember their family session last summer), and is a big piece of sweetie pie. She lives in Phoenix and it was nice to be able to spend the day down there in the sunshine. (I travel quite a bit to the valley for photo sessions, so give me a call if you live down there!) She was an angel to work with, and snoozed through most of our session. Here are only a few of my favorites, you can see more on my facebook account and her slideshow here.

Welcome to the world little angel!


What a sweetheart! She opened her eyes just briefly enough for me to get a few open eyes shots.


I adore this one in her dad's hands, so sweet!


Here's the whole family! Big brothers Kobe and Ryan, and big sis Kevy!




I love this one of Kevin kissing her cheek, I think she was smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment