Thursday, June 10, 2010

Engagement Session- Julee and Ben

Julee and Ben are getting married next month in Utah, and wanted to squeeze in an engagement session in Flagstaff before their wedding. We had a lot of fun finding props and using the ones her parents brought along! What a sweet couple, I absolutely fell in love with them and am really, really jealous that I don't get to photograph their wedding. But, I know it's going to be just perfect and Julee is going to be a GORGEOUS bride! Here are a few of my favorites, you can see more on my Facebook account. Congrats to you both!

My new favorite wall in Flagstaff! I loved Julee's outfit, it was perfect!




I love this old, vintage 1941 Chevy truck! It was perfect with her outfit!


This bike was Julee's dad's bike from when they lived in California. I love using props, especially ones that are sentimental like this one.




The sun is perfect right before it dips behind the trees. Love it!


Julee's mom found this antique bench at a yard sale. It looks great!


Julee is such a stunning woman, and I can't even begin to image just how beautiful she is going to look on her wedding day! I can't wait to see the photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment