Friday, March 5, 2010

Engagement Session-Shelly and Clay

Shelly and Clay are getting married on October 10, 2010. I've had over 25 inquiries for this date! I was already booked for a wedding on that date, but I did have the opportunity to work with this great couple to do their engagement photos. They are from Alaska, so the cold weather and snow didn't phase them at all! What a great afternoon! I just know their wedding at Morman Lake Lodge is going to be spectacular, especially with Christiana from Peak Events helping them along the way. Here are only a few of my favorites, you can see more on my Facebook Account and their slideshow here!

This is a brand new green wall in downtown Flagstaff, and even though it was narrow and I had to get just the right angle, I think it really looks great!

Love the angle of the building, staircase and clouds in this one!

What a sweet couple!

I joked with them about giving each other Eskimo kisses since they were both in Alaska! :)

How cute are their dogs? :)

It was so pretty out at Thorpe Park! Thanks for a great day Shelly and Clay!

1 comment: