Friday, March 19, 2010

The Bakty Family

Etsi called me in the fall to take family photographs of her, her brother and boyfriend. Her parents were going to come out too, but, unfortunately, they couldn't make it from Canada. We had a great time and it was so much fun getting to know this great family! Here are only a few of my favorites, you can see more on my Facebook Account and you can see their slideshow here.


Esti is such a beautiful woman with gorgeous eyes! I love this close up of her!

Etsi's brother is a professional ballet dancer. I don't think anyone else could have pulled this off in two feet of snow!



They wanted a Beatles Abby Road photo, so here they are crossing Mt. Elden Street!

I love this one her and John, her boyfriend. What pretty eyes she has!

No comments:

Post a Comment