Friday, February 12, 2010

Flagstaff Family Photography-Keira and Theron

Keira and Theron are two adorable children that I absolutely fell in love with during our photo session. Their parents are Pediatric Dentists at Around the Mountain Dentistry, and wanted photos of their kids and also some of their amazing office. Their office has a huge picture window that has a panoramic view of Mt. Eldon and is filled with toys and paintings that any kid at any age would love! Here are just a few of my favorites of the kids! Thanks for a great day guys!


Theron is such a handsome young boy, with the deepest brown eyes I've ever seen!


Keira is absolutely stunning, and such a beauty!

I adore this image of them walking down the alley. Keira wanted to make sure her brother didn't slip on the ice. So sweet!

Isn't this the coolest waiting room you've ever seen? From the race track seating, to the molar chairs to the beautiful mural...this is where I want to go to the dentist!

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY painted that Rt66 mural! So cool :) Love the alley picture :)

    ReplyDelete