Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Flagstaff Wedding-Molly and Michael

Molly and Michael were married in a meadow on the top of A-1 mountain road. As they were saying their vows, you could view the San Francisco peaks in the background. It was truly magical. Molly and Michael put a lot of work into this wedding, with lots of small details. Their reception at Thornagers was beautiful! I only posted a few of my favorites, but you can see more on my Facebook Account and their slideshow here! Congrats to this sweet couple!


I loved, loved, loved Molly's shoes!

What a beautiful bride! Hair by the talented Leigh Call at About Hair and More.

I loved the feel of this image when I taking it. So romantic!

Michael works for the US Forest Service, and during his field time, collected bottles that he found. The couple used them as vases for the reception at Thornagers! Loved the table setting cards too, named after trees in our region!

This is from their First Meeting, what a sweet couple!

During the ceremony, the clouds were just perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa,

    Your shots of the wedding were amazing! Thank you so much for perfectly capturing my sister's special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,

    Your shots of my sister's wedding were amazing! Thank you so much for perfectly capturing their special day

    ReplyDelete