Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wedding-Omaha, Nebraska-Elissa & Luke

Elissa and Luke were married in a beautiful church in Omaha, Nebraska this summer and I was lucky enough to fly out there to document their day. The weather was perfect (although some thought it was too humid-I don't think there is such a thing!) and Elissa and Luke were not afraid of the heat to get some great shots on the golf course and church property. I always leave a wedding feeling like I've made new friends, and this wedding was no exception. Here are a few of my favorites, but you can see more of images on my Facebook Account and you can enjoy their slideshow here. Congrats Elissa and Luke!

Elissa was a stunning bride!




I loved the colorful flowers!




Elissa and Luke's niece was the flower girl; what a beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment