Monday, September 14, 2009

Wedding-Charlie Clark's Apple Orchard- Amee and Thomas

I've known Amee for a while, she's my hair stylist in Flagstaff, and also a phenomenal make-up artist. She's one of those people who's positive and caring energy just seep into you when you're around her. I didn't know Thomas very well until the wedding, but he's just as sweet. When you combine the two forces of goodness, well...it's pretty amazing. This is a wedding where I found myself not only tearing up during the ceremony, but also when I was processing photos. That says a lot about this couple! It's a great thing when two people find each other when they are this special. Congrats!

Amee was carried to the ceremony in a carriage drawn by two beautiful horses. Pretty!

Amee's dress was a custom design by Jenn Jones of Red Thread Designs. Beautiful!

What a beautiful bride!

Thomas's vows were a combination of him crying and laughing! He had everyone at the wedding doing the same!

I loved doing this photograph! Thomas looks like he's practicing for the next Jackie Chan movie:)

Courtney Vallery at All Occasions Floral did a beautiful job with all the flowers. The bouquet was wrapped with a piece of Amee's mom's own wedding gown. What a nice touch!

I've been trying to fine tune my off camera flash this year. Love the look of the flash in this one.

We were all crying when Thomas's grandmother gave a speech!

Finally, the happy couple...CONGRATULATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment