Monday, June 22, 2009

Nathan, Angie and Dave

I've known Angie and Dave since I moved to Flagstaff in 2001. Angie used to think I was a TV reporter when she was a barista, (something that still cracks me up) and she's become a dear friend of mine. Dave and I have known each other through Grant, when he was his roommate, though Dave's extreme computer hacking skills and with cycling. I got to photograph Nathan when he turned one, and now I can't believe he's already two! Where does the time go? Here's a few of my favorites, but you can see more on my Facebook Account.

Nathan has a really cute grin!






Nathan was SUPER excited to get on Dad's shoulders!


I love this wall, but it was sadly painted over the week after our session. Rats!


It turns out, it's against the law to get this shot, so it will probably be my last! Or, I need to be sneakier! (Hope theh Police Dept isn't reading this:)



Nathan loved watching the trains go by! Happy 2nd Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment