Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Snowbowl Wedding

I've been looking forward to this wedding for a LONG time! When I first talked to Sonia and Ggrant last year, I knew I was going to have a great time with them at their wedding. Like myself, they are huge Jimmy Buffet fans, and we had lots to talk about comparing all the concerts we've all been to. Their wedding was beautiful and so much fun! Extra thanks to my assistant photographer, Kristen Gruber, and my intern, Madalyn Riojas, for helping create some great images! This post also previews a new logo for me! It's still in the works, but wanted to test it out. Here are some of my favorites, but I've more images are on my Facebook Business Account! Check it out! Congrats Sonia and Ggrant!


Sonia's dress was just beautiful!


What a beautiful bride!


Sonia and Ggrant did an intimate first meeting before the ceremony. It was so cold and windy but they were sports and still decided to do it outside!


After their first meeting, we got them out on the chair lift! It's was a lot of fun!




Sonia's brothers walked her down the aisle:

I loved the mini-cheesecakes! They were as yummy as they were beautiful. They are by Caked:


And finally, the newlyweds, congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment