Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dear to my Heart

Eric, Nikki, Cole and Baby Drake came all the way from Bullhead City for this family session! I have known Eric since I lived in GA when he was going to Physical Therapy school at MCG. We moved out to AZ in 1995 (has it really been that long?) and he and Nikki were my roommates until I moved to Flagstaff in 2001. They have been some of the best friends I've ever had and I really, really wish they would move here! (Hint, hint...!) Here's a few of my favorites from our day:

I love this one of Eric holding up Baby Drake!


Big brother, Cole, is a serious cutie! We took these on the playground at Thorpe Park.



Little Drake, 7 weeks old and just adorable!



Nikki with Drake, so sweet!


Nothing is better to Cole than being launched in the air by Dad!

Finally, a cute family pose downtown! I MISS you all sooooo much! Come back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment