Monday, September 8, 2008

Michelle & Jimmy-Flagstaff, AZ

Michelle and Jimmy were married at her grandmother's house in Flagstaff, AZ. Michelle was a beautiful bride! I absolutely loved her dress and the little tux that her little boy, Landon, wore for the day. Watch their slideshow here! Here are some of my favorite images of the day:

Backlighting a dress is my favorite way to photograph it.


Michelle has beautiful eyes; they are almost amber in color.


I love this photo of the little boy who pulled Landon down the aisle in a wagon.


And here's the wagon!


Here's one of Landon in that little tux I was talking about:


Michelle's dad was a real cowboy! I really like the hat!


The cake was made by one of the family members.


And finally the happy couple! Thanks for having me and congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment