Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rocky Point Wedding: Mandy and Jacob

I met Mandy last year in July when I was shooting her friend Melissa and Nick's wedding in Flagstaff. That wedding was so much fun! It's been a long time since I've seen so much dancing and laughing. I immediately clicked with everyone there; they were all so sweet to me. When Mandy asked me to shoot her wedding the next year, I jumped at the chance! I was so excited to see everyone again! The wedding was in Rocky Point, Mexico and it couldn't have been more beautiful. I was so impressed with the everything; the setting, the close-knit family, genuine life-long friends, the fantastic food, the perfect flowers, (made by her friend Melissa who is starting her own floral business in Tahoe!-more info to come I hope!) Her friend Kyla came all the way from Las Vegas to do her hair (she did Melissa's too! She should really specialize in wedding hair; they both looked fabulous!) I just fell in love with Mandy's mom, Karen, too. She was so nice to us and kept an eye out for everyone. (Thanks for the sandwiches and candy bars Karen!) But mostly, Mandy and Jacob were just a perfect couple; loving, funny, sweet, kind and willing to do just about anything that my second shooter, Jamelle and I would ask! I am just now beginning to process the photographs and I just couldn't wait to share a few. These are from Mandy's bridal portrait session. Isn't she beautiful? I'll post more during the week as they are processed and as I get my new computer set up that is lightening fast!! Thank you Mandy and Jacob for letting us be a part of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment