Tuesday, September 27, 2011

7 Days 7 Photographers {One Week Behind the Camera}




I'm excited to be part of a great and fun project this week, "7 Days, 7 Photographers-One Week Behind the Lens".  Spearheaded by Ariana Watts of Faces in Focus Photography, this project aims to give readers a glimpse into working, vacation and ordinary days of professional photographers all across the globe.  I'm so honored to have been asked to participate!  If you're on Twitter, follow us here by searching for #7Days7Photographers or #TWIPS.  Here's a list of the photographers involved and their dates:

Sunday:  Casie of Rebelbellephotoblog.com
Monday:  Ashley of Scobeyphotography.com
Tuesday:  Orly of Intimateweddingphotography.co.uk
Wednesday:  Ariana of Facesinfocusphotography.com
Thursday:  Melissa (that's me!) melissadunstan.blogspot.com
Friday:  Shannon of shannon-kelley.com
Saturday:  Steph of bubblerock.co.nz

I hope all of you get to read about these very talented ladies and be sure and check back Thursday when I post my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment