Monday, January 21, 2008

Elaine and Aaron

I got to be the second shooter this past weekend at a wedding with Jamelle in Flagstaff. I love working with other photographers and learning from them. It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to hang out with the groomsmen and I was thrilled that they were up for just about anything! We went down to the old train station and played around and I think, got some really great images. Aaron is a Hot Shot with the Mormon Lake District and Elaine is an RN at our medical center. They were such a sweet couple and I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to spend some time with them both. Thanks Jamelle for letting me help!















1 comment:

  1. You are the best! The photos look awesome. It's so fun to shoot when you're not really in charge!

    ReplyDelete