Monday, September 10, 2007

Camp Dunstan




For those of you who know me, you won't disagree with my next statement. If reincarnation exists, I want to come back as one of my animals. Camp Dunstan was lucky to have our canine friend, Kaibee, come visit with us for a week while Cameron and Matt got some long overdue R&R on the beach. We spent the week hiking every day and exploring the mountain that I normally see via mountain bike. It's a completely different experience and allowed me some time to soak in our beautiful wilderness areas. The above photographs are from Doyle Saddle and the Weatherford trail, all part of the Katchina Peak Wilderness. Since bicycles are not allowed in wilderness areas, I rarely make it up there. Our dog, Banjo, had a blast trying to keep up with Kaibee all week! Although, he's been a bit depressed since she left. Take more vacations Cameron and Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment