Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to my best friends, Jane and Preston!


Jane Morgan and Preston's birthday's are coming up late this month and they both live so far away. I miss them so much! Jane now lives in Birmingham (pronounced Burrrr-men-hammm) and Preston lives in Boston during the school year where he's an Art Professor. He summers (and is the only person I know who uses the word 'summer' as a verb) on the Georgia Isles. I almost want to hate him, if I didn't love him so much! This is a photo I took of them in Central Park in NYC.

1 comment:

  1. These are some good looking friends you got. I have just two things to say. Of Miss Jane I must ask "Do the Southern girls just get better looking with every birthday?" And for the august professor, whom I have met only once at the Porkchop/Fitty union And Canival Of rock, I say "Where yo party at? Sweet blog.

    PD

    ReplyDelete