Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sophie the Dog

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." ~Gilda Radner

I love dogs and I've always loved the above quote by Gilda Radner. I couldn't explain my love for animals any clearer that that simple statement. I made these photos of beautiful Sophie in December as a surprise present for her mom from Kim. She was an old Labrador retriever that had been rescued from a horrible life by her mom Jeannie. I could see in Sophie's eyes just how much she loved her new life and when I saw her around Jeannie, you could tell just how much they adored each other. Last week, after a long battle with many ailments, Sophie left this earth. I am so happy I got these photos for Jeannie.

Heaven just got a little brighter. We'll miss you Sophie.





No comments:

Post a Comment