Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ruby Taylor turns one!

OK, so little Ruby is now 1 AND 1/2...Ruby turned one last September, and I forgot to put some of these photos up for mom and dad to share (Sorry Ross and Heather!) Heather is one of my dearest friends, and will more than likely forgive my belated birthday photos. I've been there since day one with this little girl's life. I remember when Heather told me she was pregnant (it was a true miracle!) and I shot Heather's maternity photos and then did a few quick newborn photos of Ruby the day she was born. Heather is one of the reasons that I got back into photography. She always believed in me, more than I did in myself, and I'll always be thankful for that. Here's some photos from Ruby's first birthday!

Love the yummy cupcakes!
This is big brother Jack showing Ruby the birthday ropes:
Ross and Heather (Mom and Dad) proudly watch:
It turns out that Ruby LOVES cupcakes!
I love these "ruby red shoes" that Aunt Kim Austin got for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment