Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flagstaff Family Photography-Lulu Bianco

Meet Lulu Sole Bianco, a little girl that ended up stealing my heart.

The session didn't start very easy, Lulu was determined NOT to have her photograph taken! As soon as they got out of the car, Lulu grabbed her mom's keys, ran back to the car, and locked herself in! This only lasted about 10 minutes, because what I've learned about kids during my time as a photographer, is as soon as you ignore them, they come into your world with voracious curiosity. As soon as I broke out the "magic skirt", Lulu transformed herself into a beautiful fairy princess!



As soon as our session was over, this little girl invited me to Hot Chocolate at Late for the Train. I happily accepted, and by the end of our drinks, she shyly asked her mom if I could move in with them! She was so sweet and cute about this genuine and heartfelt invitation! Even though I had to turn down the new residence offer, we made a future date for Hot Chocolate again where we can discuss the magic land of fairies! I can't wait to see you again Lulu!

1 comment: