Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hannah, Maia, Lauryn and Dani

I had the pleasure of working with these lovely ladies last week for a photo shoot for Smart Specs Optical. I've know Hannah and Maia's parents for a long time. I've worked with their medical practice since 2005 to help them with special projects. In hindsight, it's because of them, and their flexibility with my time there, that I've had the opportunity to have the time to develop my photography. I'm eternally grateful to them for that! I've known Lauryn's parents since 2001 and her and her sister were my very first kid photo shoot! Pam believed in me long before I believed in myself! Thanks Pam! I just met Dani and recently found out that she's a model and in the advertisements at Petsmart in Flagstaff! They were all so much fun to work with! Thanks everyone and here are my favorites of each of the girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment